11.03.2011

Today is the first day of.. BLOGGING! :-)

So, I discovered I STILL have HTML skillz. Well, somewhat. Enough for me to kind of set up this blog and make it KIND OF presentable!

MY NAME IS BRITNEY :-) Welcome to my blog. So, I'm a terrible blogger, but I thought with a prettier blog, I *MIGHT* actually blog. I'm going to try to blog at least once a week, maybe more, if I find things that are Blog Worthy. I apologize for the aesthetics of this blog right now! My Photoshop decided to crash without my permission... But I'm working on it!
In my last blog, I said some *not so nice* things about stuff. Not about anyone, just some dirty words. I VOW to not say any dirty words on this blog. NOPE not one! This will be a peaceful little blog of creativity and happiness :-)

LETS START OFF WITH AN INTRODUCTION TO MY LIFE!
My husband's name is Alex. Our last name is Young (hence, a house of 'young' love. Get it?) We are in Love. The forever kind of love. The "Grow old with each other" kind of love and I LOVE that we are in love <3<3 I like to take pictures, but I'm far from professional (heck, I'm far from amateur.. NOOBIE is more like !) but, everyone starts somewhere.. right? I am B-L-E-S-S-E-D to have a wonderful husband, GREAT FRIENDS, and 2 goofy dogs. My favorite colors are TEAL and CORAL. I LOVE TO MAKE THINGS. Homemade things are the best :-)

With that, I just realized I'm passed due for studying. Happy week!

1 comment:

Please be nice!