11.06.2011

10 Things I LOVE About Alex!

My husband, Alex, is definitely my #1 (sorry to anyone else!). We have been together for nearly 4 years and married for 4 months. We got married on June 25th, 2011 after an 8 month engagement. He proposed to me on October 18th, 2010 with a .6 ct Round Solitaire diamond. Not too shabby, eh? I decided to dedicate this post to him. I LOVE YOU, ALEX! :-)
 
10. The man is RIDICULOUSLY adorable.
C'mon. This one goes without saying.

9. He's a big kid.. 
Video games are a big part of his day.

8. He knows how to make me feel better. 
When I'm feelin' blue (that's often!)
 
7. He makes me laugh and smile every day!
No matter what it takes!

6. He genuinely cares for others.
Though wouldn't admit it!


5. He stands up for me
Even when I'm wrong!


4. He's loving and supportive of me
In all kinds of ways <3


3. He is a very hard worker..
No matter how tired he gets.


2. He's passionate about what interests him.  
Even if I think it's all nerdy ;)

 
1. He chose me.

Alex, you'll never know how much you mean to me, but I hope I can show you every day for the rest of our lives <3<3 

2 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! This is a great idea for a blog post and I might just copy your cute idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should! Can't wait to read yours :-))

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice!