11.07.2011

Loves/Hates

Today I don't love:
mean people . going to class in the rain . cell biology test . bad news . finding out my favorite youtube channel got taken down for copyright infringement . when my husband left for work . that my dogs are crazy hyper cause they don't like being outside in the rain . having to pay for parking . getting into arguments . smelly dog farts . eating an entire bag of chips . that there's nothing on TV . frizzy hair . wet dogs . that I lost control of myself AGAIN

But, today I LOVE:
that it was raining . that the sky is dark and dreary . that my husband was waiting for me when I got home . that I think I did really well on my test . that I was able to register for (most) of the classes I wanted . that I'm not sick . Homemade chilli . vanilla scented candles . reconnecting with an old friend . standing up for what I believe in . that my iPod gave me awesome music all day long . my beautiful house . my husband . Boogie's winter sweater . my friends and my life.

.oOo.oOo.oOo.

I posted a LOT about my dogs, let me introduce them!


This is Ares. He's a Doberman Pinscher and he's anything but viscous. This is a picture of him whining because I wouldn't let in in the house. He is 2 years old, but acts like a baby miniature chihuahua. His favorite toys are his disgusting slobbery rope and his KONG. On a typical day, Ares (Air-EEZ) spends about 90% of his day sleeping, 5% being very annoying, and the other 5% doing gross things (licking his butt, stinking up a room, etc). He's very sweet though, if you can overlook the grossness...


.oOo.oOo.oOo.



This little devil is the infamous Boogie! She's a 5 year old Yorkshire Terrier and she's 100lbs of pure terror! Isn't she adorable in her cute little sweater? She's almost so cute I can't stand it! Look at those sweet little terrier eyes! She's full of mischief though, and she doesn't let anyone push her around. She has got the most personality I've ever seen in a dog, and even though she's stubborn and strong willed, I adore that she's her own "person". I got Boogie when she was a puppy and she's stuck with me through thick and thin. (I guess you could say for better or worse? maybe not..)

.oOo.oOo.oOo.

Well, I smell my chilli and that smell means It's Dinner Time! Stay sweet and be thankful about something today! :-)


Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice!