12.28.2011

Uploads from Christmas!

Well, the horrors of Christmas have FINALLY ended and things are just starting to get back to normal.. except the pine tree that STILL sits in my living room. Geez I've ben lazy these past few days! I'm pretty excited about posting these photos, but I'm not excited that they are not edited. Seriously, my Lightroom Trial ran out and I haven't been bothered to purchase it. So, once again, I say I will edit EVERY photo and I don't. In my defense, I've been trying to get a new job lately... (excuses excuses). Anyway, here are some loverly pic-ies from the Holidays!

First up is the Garland. When I opened my garland from last year, I discovered it was extremely wimpy and wouldn't even stay up on my mantle. Seriously, it was wimpy, like a long thing snake of garland with no branches. So, I doubled it over and tied it with twine (for that rustic feel). Then I decided it needed more , so I made some burlap roses in the two shades of burlap I had, Burlap and Light Burlap, and made them various sizes. I tried to group them to where they hid certain impurities...





Next up, the tree and ornaments! Hooray! Most of these were homemade. Shocked? Well just scroll down to the very bottom for PINTEREST LINKSSSS and credit ;-)






And last but not least, the family photos! This was my first year having family over and cooking a meal for everyone. I think it went very well :)


Lacy and Ken
(Step-mother-in-law and Father-in-law)


Alex, Addison, and Ken


Whole family 
(minus me, because I was joking around in the picture we took and it looks bad!)

*

I had a wonderful Christmas, did you? I'd love to hear what ya got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice!