1.15.2012

Baby Names!

I'm releasing these names for a reason. Lots of friends getting pregnant and I want to, I guess "claim" these names. That's not to say one of my friends couldn't name their child this (I think I already have a friend with of one name with an older kid) but I want it known in case someone picks these names that I've had them for a while and didn't steal them from anyone.

*ahem* announcing the names:

Boy's Name:  Jackson Alexander Young
Why Jackson? Because I love the name "Jack". I ALWAYS have. My husband LOVES the name Jack. We are both in love with the name. It's CLASSIC, masculine, and just wonderful. But I didn't want to name him just Jack, so that's why we have decided "Jackson". The middle name of Alexander? Well, that's an easy one ;-)
Girl's name:  Avery Lucille Young
"Avery" is a beautiful name. I wanted my daughter's name to start with an "A" but it was a close call between this and "Emma". I"m a fan of both names, but Avery is just so gosh darn gorgeous! I recently found out that it meant "Ruler of Elves" which is even cooler. :-) "Lucille" is a family name. Both of our great grandmother's share this name!

:-)

So, like I said, anyone can name their baby this, but I want it known (just in case someone that's already pregnant picks these names before I get pregnant) that I will be using these names even if you choose them as well. And I didn't steal them from you. I don't want any trouble, I just want these names! :-) Don't care if you take them or use them. I also don't care if you already thought of them. I'm still naming my son/daughter these no matter what.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice!