1.14.2012

WHEW!

Well, I finished my first week at a new job! I started at New Hope Animal Hospital here in Rogers and I had a fantastic first week! I met a lot of new people and animals.. and made a bunch of new friends! I work with some wonderful people and I look forward to getting to know them more! :-) Couldn't be happier right now!

Today, as Alex was leaving for work, I decided on a whim to send my rings with him. Yep.. I'm having them soldered together! Like the way I feel for him, I want my rings to always be next to each other. I'm a little nervous, but I think it's for the best. I noticed at work that they flip and spin around a lot and aren't ever really lined up. That's annoying! So I took the plunge and decided to have them soldered. Can't wait to get them back! :-)

I've also decided to grow my hair out. I miss my luscious curls. It's true, short hair is fun! But I think I might grow it out again. I don't know. I'm undecided. We'll see how I feel next week.

Birthday in 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice!