1.02.2012

Early morning blog and random thoughts!

I hope everyone had a good New Years! I was fortunate to spend it with my beautiful best friend, Julia and her hubby. It was quiet but perfect. We drank some whine and watched TV and just caught up. it was so nice! I also made a new friend :-)


The picture isn't great, but the moment was! To me, anyway :-) This is Casey, a Westie, and he was sooo sweet and obedient. I know not all Westies are like that, though ;-)

Yesterday, I spent the day with my husband cleaning out the house and closets for the start of  new year. We took stuff to the attic and thru a lot of stuff out. I don't feel so buried underneath all that storage anymore! Also, my carpet-rug is sitting in the garage all rolled up. I really didn't want to do that, but my little Yorkie has peed on almost every square inch of it. I don't know when she has time to do this. If she's not with me, she's either outside or in her cage because I'm not here. I just don't get it! It's so frustrating! :-( So, I'm going to have to rent a RugDoctor today and clean it out in the garage. *sigh*

Also on my agenda today, EMPTY PICTURE FRAMES! I will be going to Wally World today and printing out some of my favorites and actually framing them! I'm tired of being known as the lady who has fake pictures in frames still.. 

Hmm.. what else? OH I have been learning all kinds of new hobbies (which was a New Years resolution, btw!) I've learned to crochet AND knit, and last night, I got to play on my sewing machine for the first time and I made a tote bag! :-) "sew" I'm doing pretty darn good so far (haha.. I kill me)

Today is the first day of Caffeine Wean 2012. Since the possibility of having a baby this year is pretty gosh darn high, I have decided to start cutting back on the caffeinated beverages to reduce withdrawals when that time comes. I'm allowing myself ONE soda and ONE glass of tea a day. The rest will be water or juice or a non-caffeine soda. Hope this works!

So, what were some of YOUR new years resolutions? Are they going OK so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice!